Filipino Style Recipe: Bacon wrapped hotdogs is another simple yet delicious appetizer. Usually the cocktail hotdogs wrapped in bacon strips then bake until crisp. This is commonly serve in any occasion specially during holidays and birthdays. Definitely, the kids will love this!
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of baking: 10 minutes
300 grams honeycured bacon
400 grams cocktail hotdogs
1. Wrap a piece of bacon around each cocktail hotdog then secure ends with toothpick.
2. Repeat the step for remaining pieces then arrange in a baking pan.
3. Bake in a preheat oven over 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
4. Transfer to serving plate then serve immediately.
Filipino Style Recipe: baked buttered tahong or halaan is another easy and simple seafood appetizer dish. Normally the tahong comes stir fried or boiled until shells open and discard the top cover. Top with butter, garlic and grated cheese then baked until melted.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-25 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
1 kilo large tahong(mussels) or halaan(clams)
1/2 cup butter, softened
5 gloves garlic, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1 thumb-sized, ginger, minced(optional)
1/2 cup chopped parsley(optional)
1/2 cup grated cheese(quick melt)(optional)
1. In a pan, place ginger and mussels with enough water. Bring to boil until the shells open.
2. Drain and remove top shell. Set aside.
1. In a bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Top each mussel meat with mixture and grated cheese then arrange on baking tray.
3. Bake over 250 Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate. Done.
Every lady really loves chocolate specially imported chocolates. Ghirardelli, Thorntons, Guylian, Godiva, Richart, Hershey’s, Ferrero Rocher, Cadbury and Toblerone are most popular brands of imported chocolates. That’s why I have Toblerone Chocolates and this for my girl. Hope she will appreciate it.