Filipino Style Recipe: Mushroom and Tomato Pasta is an easy and simple pasta dish consist of linguine pasta and a creamy white sauce with mushrooms, tomatoes and cheese.
250 grams linguine
2 tablespoon butter
5 cloves garlic, miced
5 pieces tomatoes, chopped
1 cups oyster mushroom, torn into 2-3 pieces
1 pack (250 ml) all purpose cream
1 piece chicken bullion dissolved in 1/2 cup water
1/4 cup Parmesan or Cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon dried basil flakes (optional)
1. Cook pasta according to package instruction. Drain.
2. Sprinkle with oil to avoid from sticking and set aside.
1. In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic in butter until translucent.
2. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft and the juices comes out.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the all purpose cream and chicken broth, reduce heat and let it simmer uncovered until liquid is reduced and the sauce is a bit thickened.
5. Add the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
6. Scoop the sauce over pasta, top with cheese and basil.
Filipino Style Recipe: Cheesy Baked Corned Beef Hash Brown is another delicious and mouth-watering breakfast dish. This dish is consists of corned beef and chopped potatoes cooked and sauteed together with bell peppers, garlic and onions in butter. The corned beef-potato mixture arrange and press down in ramekins or any baking pan then submerged in egg-milk mixture. Sprinkle with Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese then baked until done
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 10 minutes
Estimated time of baking: 15-20 minutes
Good for 3-4 servings
2 cups Corned Beef
2 cups cooked potatoes, chopped
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
2 pieces red and green bell pepper, cut into cubed
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 large onion, chopped
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil and melt butter then saute garlic and onion.
2. Add bell pepper, corned beef, and potatoes then season with salt and pepper.
3. Stir cook for 3 minutes or until light brown. Set aside.
1. In a bowl, combine beaten eggs and milk then stir well. Set aside.
2. In a ramekins, arrange and press down corned beef-potatoes mixture then sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
3. Pour egg-milk mixture then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
1. Bake in a preheated oven over 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
2. Remove from oven then serve immediately.
1. You may use quickmelt cheese as an alternative to Mozzarella cheese.