1 kilo pork meat(combination of cheek, ear and snout)
200 grams chicken liver
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup butter
1 cup onion, minced
3 gloves garlic, crushed
3-4 chili hot peppers(siling labuyo), seeded and chopped
3 tablespoons soy sauce or liquid seasoning
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 pieces bay leaves
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon peppercorn
1 teaspoon ground pepper
4-5 pieces calamansi
1 raw egg(optional)
1. In a pot, combine pork meat, garlic, bay leaves, salt and peppercorn.
2. Pour pineapple juice and water enough to cover the meat, simmer for 40 minutes or until tender. Drain.
1. Grill over hot charcoal until crisp and browned.
2. Slice the pork cheeks and ears into small pieces. Set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then saute ginger and onions.
2. Add chicken liver, crush the liver while cooking until tender.
3. Add chopped pork cheeks and ears and stir fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add chopped chili, soy sauce, ground pepper and mayonnaise. Mix well.
5. Transfer to sizzling plate, add raw egg and crushed chicharon on top. Serve with calamansi. Done