Filipino Style Recipe: sauteed beans and corned beef is an easy, simple and affordable Filipino dish. It consists of corned beef and green beans cooked and simmered in oyster sauce. I also added soy sauce and dried chili flakes to add more flavor and spicy taste.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 3-4 servings
250 grams green beans, cut into 2 inch diagonally
1 small can corned beef
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1/8 teaspoon dried chili flakes
4 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 cups water
2 tablespoons fish sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a saucepan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion until soft.
2. Add corned beef then continue sauteing until slightly toasted.
3. Add beans then pour water and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili flakes then simmer for another 2 minutes.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste then transfer to serving plate. Serve with steamed rice.