1 cup whip cream
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup Honey
1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced (chopped some into small pieces)
1 cup crushed graham cookies
1. In a mixer, combine cream, vanilla extract and honey then whip until stiff peaks.
2. Add chopped mango and mix until just blended.
1. In a serving glass, add a layer of crushed graham then a layer of mango-cream mixture.
2. Add another layer of crushed graham then another layer of mango-cream mixture.
3. Add another layer of crushed graham then top with diced mango.
4. Repeat the procedure for the remaining glasses.
5. Refrigerate for 45 minutes before serving.