500 grams baby squid, separate head from the body
1 lemon, juice
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup cornstarch
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
salt and pepper to taste
2 raw eggs, beaten
vegetable oil for frying
1. In a bowl, marinate squid in lemon juice for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
1. In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Dip squid into beaten eggs then dredge into breadcrumbs mixture.
3. Repeat the step a second time.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil until enough hot.
2. Fry the squid for a minute or until golden brown. Do not overcooked.
3. Remove squids and drain on paper towels.
4. Transfer into serving bowl and sprinkle with grated cheese and chopped parsley.
5. Serve with marinara sauce.