2 pieces pizza crust(10-12 inch diameter)
1 1/2 cup pizza sauce or tomato sauce
150 grams mozzarella cheese or quick melt, grated
dried herb(basil, oregano, rosemary)
1/2 white onion, finely chopped
3 pineapple slices, cut into cubes
5 black forest ham, cut into small squares
1. Place pizza crust in a flat surface, ladle enough pizza sauce into the center and spread it out in a spiral motion. Leave about 1/2 inch of unsauce pizza at the edges.
2. Spread grated cheese on top then arrange toppings evenly.
3. Sprinkle grated cheese and dried herb on top of the toppings. Repeat for the other crust.
1. Preheat oven over 350 degrees Fahrenheit then bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust are crisp and the cheese is melted.
2. Remove from the oven then transfer to round sheet. Cut into 8-12 serving slices then serve with hot sauce.