Watermelon, seeds removed, cut into chunks (for 2 cups juice)
Lemons (for 1 cup lemonade)
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup water
mint for garnishing (optional)
Part 1 (Syrup)
1. Dissolve sugar in a boiling water. Transfer into glass container and let it cool in an ice bath. Set aside.
Part 2 (watermelon juice)
1. In a blender, puree watermelon until smooth. Transfer into a separate bottle.
Part 3 (lemonade)
1. Squeeze lemons and strain into a pitcher. Add syrup and stir until well blended.
Part 4 (Assembly)
1. In a tall glass, add ice then pour lemonade (half of the glass).
2. Place spoon over the edge then pour slowly the watermelon juice over the spoon.
3. Garnish with mint and serve.