1/2 cup mango puree
1 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
2 raw eggs
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
1/2 cup mango or mango puree
1/4 cup sugar
Whipping cream for garnishing (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine crushed graham, cinnamon powder, sugar and butter then mix until well combined.
2. In a springform pan, spread and press down the crust mixture up to 1/2 inch thick then refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
3. Bake in a preheated oven over 350 F for 15 minutes. Remove and set aside.
1. In a blender, combine mango puree, cream cheese, sour cream, eggs and lemon extract. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour and spread evenly the filling into the crust up to 1 inch thick then bake at 325 F for 40 minutes or until firm. Test for doneness, if toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove and let it cool.
1. Boil sugar and remaining mango puree until slightly thicken.
2. Pour the mixture over the cheesecake. Add whipping cream on the side, chill at least 8 hours. Serve cold.