Filipino Style Recipe: Chocolate Mousse is a popular chocolate dessert made of melted chocolate and milk incorporate together with gelatin then refrigerate until set.
1 1/2 cup evaporated milk
1-7 gram envelope unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
1 tablespoon sugar
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
whipped cream and cherries for toppings(optional)
1. In a sauce pan, dissolved gelatin in water over low heat. Keep stirring.
2. Add evaporated milk and sugar then continue stirring until steaming hot. Do not boil.
1. In a large bowl, combine chocolate morsels, vanilla and milk mixture then mix until blended. I used hand mixer.
2. Pour the mixture into molds then refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set.
3. Top with whipped cream and cherries then serve chilled. Enjoy!