Filipino Style Recipe: Blueberry Cheese Cupcakes is a thick and soft sweetened dessert made of cream cheese, eggs, sour cream and sugar. Pour and spread in hard biscuit crust usually made from finely crushed Oreo cookies or graham crackers and then baked until firm. Topped with blueberry pie filling and chilled before serving.
Estimated time of preparation: 30-40 minutes
Estimated time of baking: 30 minutes(plus chilling time)
Good for 15-18 cupcakes
1 can blueberry pie filling/topping
2 packs Oreo cookies, discard filling, finely crushed
3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
3/4 tablespoon sugar
3 Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons flour
3/4 tablespoon vanilla
4 raw eggs
1. In a mixing bowl, combine crushed Oreo, sugar, and butter then mix until well combined.(Mixture should be moist, add more butter if too dry).
2. In a muffin pan, place paper cups then spread and press down the Oreo mixture up to 1/4 inch thick. Let it set for at least 5 minutes.
1. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
2. Add sour cream, flour, and vanilla then mix well.
3. Add eggs one at a time, mixing slowly until just blended.
4. Pour and spread the filling evenly into the crust.
1. Bake in preheated oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and let it cool then top with blueberry pie filling.
3. Chill for at least 4 hours. Serve.
(thanks Ms. Rochelle for sharing)