1 kg pork belly
1/4 kilo french beans
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a mixing bowl, combine honey, Worcestershire, vinegar, salt and pepper.
2. Marinate pork belly for an hour inside the fridge.
1. In a baking pan line sheet with foil, place pork belly then bake in a preheat oven over 165 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
2. Remove pork belly from the oven then allow to rest for 10 minutes. Slice into serving pieces.
1. In a pan over medium heat, pour glaze drippings then stir fry french beans for 3 minutes.
2. Transfer pork belly and french beans into serving plate then serve with fried rice.
3/4 pork belly
1 thumb-sized ginger, chopped
4 medium-sized onions, chopped
4 pieces red chili(siling labuyo), chopped
1/4 cup vinegar
1 tablespoon peppercorn
3 pieces bay leaves(laurel)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
salt and ground pepper to taste
1. In a big cooking pot, place water and bring to a boil.
2. Add pork belly then add peppercorn, bay leaves and salt. Simmer for 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and let it cool for a few minutes.
1. Cut the pork belly into grilling size and grill until color turns to brown and crispy.
2. Remove from heat then cut into small slices.
1. In a big bowl, put the sliced pork belly with ginger, onions, red chili, ground pepper, vinegar and mayonnaise. Mix well and adjust seasoning with salt according to taste.
2. Serve and enjoy!