2 pork chops
1 teaspoon salt and pepper
2 teaspoons paprika
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves garlic, pounded
1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
1 tablespoon butter
1. Season pork chops with a paprika, salt and ground pepper. Set aside.
1. In a cash iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Set pork chops in cast iron then cook for 4 minutes.
3. Flip pork chops using tongs, add garlic cloves and parsley then cook for another 4 minutes.
4. Add butter then turn off the heat. Baste the melted butter over the pork chops then rest for 5 minutes.
5. Transfer pork chops to serving plate then drizzled the pan juices on top. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Serve with side veggies.
4-6 pieces pork chops
a dash of salt and pepper
1 cup barbecue sauce
1. Pound pork chops then season with salt and ground pepper. Set aside.
1. Preheat oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, arrange pork chops the brush with barbecue sauce. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Baked in a preheat oven for 40-50 minutes or until tender.
4. Remove from oven. Brush with remaining barbecue sauce. Serve with buttered veggies.
4 pieces pork chops
a dash of salt and pepper
1 cup cream of mushroom soup
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
Chopped parsley for garnishing
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1/2 white onion, diced
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
2 tablespoons soy sauce or oyster sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch (dissolved in 4 tablespoons water)
2 cups beef stock
1. Season pork chops with a dash of salt and ground pepper. Set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then saute onions over medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms then stir cook for 3 minutes until light brown.
3. Add beef stock and soy sauce then bring to boil.
4. Add dissolved cornstarch, stir constantly until the sauce becomes thick.
5. Add cream of mushroom soup then mix until well blended. Keep warm and set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then fry pork chops until brown and tender.
2. Transfer into serving plate then pour sauce on top. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Filipino Style Recipe: Hoisin Pork Chops is consist of thick-cut pork chops coated and cooked into hoisin sauce mixture then serve with steamed bok choy.
3 pieces pork chops(thick cut), skin removed
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
toasted sesame seeds
bok choy, steamed
2/3 cup hoisin sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1. In a sauce pan, turn and coat pork chops into marinade. Remove pork chops and set aside.
2. Combine marinade and honey then simmer in a low heat for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
1. In a separate pan, heat vegetable oil then sear pork chops until golden brown.
2. Transfer the pork chops into baking pan then pour marinade.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
4. Transfer to serving plate with sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with steamed bok choy.