200 grams ground pork
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 small carrots, minced
sugar, salt and ground pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine soy sauce and lemon juice then marinate squid for at least 30 minutes.
1.In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic, onion and tomato.
2. Add ground pork then stir cook for 5 minutes or until light brown.
3. Add soy sauce and ground pepper then cook for 10 minutes. Add a little water if necessary.
4. Add carrots then simmer for another 3 minutes.
5. Adjust seasoning with sugar and salt according to taste then cook until nearly dry. Set aside.
1. Stuff squid with ground pork mixture then close the ends with toothpicks.
2. Dip stuffed squid into beaten egg then roll in flour.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil then deep fry each squid until golden brown. Drain.
2. Transfer into serving plate then glaze with your favorite sauce.