Whipped Cream Ingredients:
3 cups heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
salted caramel sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix together until well combined.
2. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla and butter until smooth.
3. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Refrigerate for one hour or overnight to allow the bubbles to settle.
1. In a small nonstick pan, grease using melted butter. Wipe off excess oil with a paper towel.
2. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter then pour and swirling the pan to make as thin as possible.
3. Cook for 30 seconds or until slightly brown, Flip and cook the other side for 10 seconds.
4. Remove from the pan then repeat the steps for the remaining batter.
1. Using hand mixer, beat the cream until it forms soft peaks.
2. Add vanilla and sugar then stir until well combined. Do not over beat.
1. In a cake stand, place one crepe then add a thin layer of whipped cream.
2. Add the crepe and layer the cream until you have reached the desired height.
3. Allow the cake to chill for at least 30 minutes.
4. Drizzle with salted caramel sauce then cut the cake with a sharp knife. Serve.