1 1/2 bunch string beans(sitaw), cleaned and chopped into serving pieces
4 pieces long green chili(siling pangsigang), sliced diagonally
4 pieces red hot chillies(labuyo), sliced into small pieces
300 grams pork, cut into small pieces
1 cup coconut cream(1st extract)
1 cup coconut milk(2nd extract) (optional)
1 teaspoon sauteed shrimp paste(bagoong alamang)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a saucepan, cook pork meat until color turns to light brown and start to render oil.
2. Add garlic and onion then saute until translucent.
3. Add shrimp paste and continue sauteing for a minute or until cooked.
4. Pour coconut milk, simmer until reduced and thick.
5. Pour coconut cream, string beans, green and red chilies, cook for 3 minutes or until tender and crisp.
6. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper then transfer to serving plate then serve.