Filipino Style Recipe: grill fish steak recipe is normally the fish fillets marinade then grill on high heat until done. Serve with any sauce you desired, I prefer tartar sauce.
Estimated time of preparation: 40 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 2 servings
2 pieces (170 grams each) fish fillets(tuna, salmon, lapu-lapu, tanigue)
1 clove garlic, minced
6 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped(optional)
1 teaspoon dried basil(optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, ground pepper, lemon juice, basil and parsley.
2. Add fish fillets and marinade in refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
1. Preheat the grill 4 inches from high heat then brush lightly with oil to prevent sticking.
2. Grill fillets for 5 minutes each side or until fillets is done.
3. Transfer the fillets to serving plate with tartar sauce.
4. Serve and enjoy!