3 cloves garlic, peeled and grated
1 thumb sized ginger, peeled and grated
2 tablespoons chili paste
1/4 teaspoon dried chili
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons soda (sprite)
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
toasted sesame seeds
chopped spring onions
1. Cut off chicken feet claws then scrub well with vinegar and salt. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the liquid and rinse 3 times thoroughly and drain.
1. In a pot, boil chicken feet for 30-45 minutes or until very tender. Drain and set aside.
1. In a large bowl, mix all sauce ingredients then add cooked chicken feet. Mix thoroughly until everything is coated with the sauce.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
1. In a pan, heat oil then pour marinated chicken feet and sauce.
2. Stir-fry for 10-15 minutes. Adjust seasoning according to taste.
3. Transfer to serving plate, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and spring onion. Serve with java rice.