4 slices loaf bread
1 green/red bell pepper, diced
2 slices ham, diced
2 raw eggs, beaten
1. Slice each bread to make a hole, leaving the outer layer intact. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry ham and bell peppers. Remove and set aside.
1. In a same pan, Add oil then place outer layer bread.
2. Add 1 tablespoon sauteed ham and bell peppers inside the bread.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons beaten eggs then sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Top the inner layer bread, wait for a minute until set.
5. Flip and fry the other side until toast.
6. Repeat the procedures for the remaining pieces.