Filipino Style Recipe: ginisang sigarilyas or sauteed winged beans is another healthy yet affordable dish. The procedure is very easy and simple, normally the chicken or pork sauteed until brown then cook and simmer with winged beans until tender. Season with bagoong na isda or fish sauce according taste then serve with rice.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-25 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1 bunch winged beans(sigarilyas), sliced
300 grams chicken fillet or pork
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons fermented fish sauce(bagoong na isda)
1 cup water or chicken/pork stock
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add chicken fillet and stir cook until brown then season with bagoong and pepper.
3. Pour water and bring to boil then add sigarilyas.
4. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until cook then adjust seasoning according to taste.
5. Remove from heat then serve with steamed rice. Enjoy.
Powered by Facebook Comments