For Chicken Marinade:
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 teaspoon chicken powder
1 teaspoon custard powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspooon salt
1/4 teaspoon five spice powder
For Chicken Batter:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup cold water
1. In a bowl, combine marinade mixture then mix well.
2. Place and toss chicken with the mixture until evenly coated.
3. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
1. Dredge each chicken pieces with flour then shake off excess.
2. In a bowl, combine batter mixture then dip chicken until evenly coated.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil over a medium heat.
2. Deep fry then chicken for about 10 minutes or until colors turn to golden brown and tender.
3. Drain on paper towels and transfer to serving plate. Serve chicken with your favorite dip.
Powered by Facebook Comments