1 cup fresh crab meat
1 cup cream-style corn
1 egg, beaten
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 seafood bouillon cube
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cups water
2 tablespoons fish sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley (optional)
3 tablespoons chopped green onions (optional)
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute onion and garlic until lightly browned.
2. Pour water then add corn and seafood bouillon then bring to boil.
3. Add beaten egg while stirring.
4. Add crabmeat, parsley and green onions then season with fish sauce, salt and pepper according to taste.
5. Simmer for another minute then transfer to serving plate. Serve
Powered by Facebook Comments