350 grams firm tuna, slice into cubed
2 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cup water
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 potato, cut into cubed
1 small carrot, cut into cubed
2 bay leaves
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon liver spread
salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Season tuna with salt and pepper, toss to combined.
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry tuna until brown. Remove and set aside.
2. In a same pan, saute garlic and onions. Put back tuna then gently stir.
3. Add bay leaves, water and tomato sauce then bring to boil.
4. Add carrots, potatoes, bell pepper and liver spread.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste then simmer until the sauce thickens.
6. Transfer to serving plate and serve with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments