2 cups blueberry pie toppings
300 grams graham crackers
2 cans (300 ml) condensed milk
2 cans (300 ml) all purpose cream
1. In bowl, combine all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well.
1. Chill a metal rectangular container.
2. Dip the graham cracker into cold water and arrange a layer at the bottom.
3. Spread a layer of cream mixture then a layer of blueberry pie toppings.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 up to 4 layer then spread with blueberry pie toppings.
5. Refrigerate overnight. Serve cold.
Powered by Facebook Comments