1 large sweet ripe mango, peel and cut into cubes
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
2 cups water
1. In a bowl, combine all purpose cream, milk, sugar and gelatin. Mix for 5 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
2. In a pan, simmer cream mixture over low heat for 15 minutes. Strain to discard any particles.
3. Pour the cream mixture 2/3 of serving cup. Refrigerate until firm.
1. In a bowl, dissolved gelatin in 1-1/2 cup water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In a blender, combine mango, water and sugar. Blend until smooth. Strain to discard any fibers.
3. In a pan, combine mango mixture and dissolved gelatin then simmer over low heat for 5 minutes or until slightly thicken.
4. Pour mango-gelatin mixture over cream mixture. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments