Filipino Style Recipe: Baked Cream Dory is a simple yet mouth-watering healthy dish. This recipe consists of cream dory marinated in herbs and lemon juice then baked in butter until tender.
2 medium slabs creamy dory
3 tablespoons lemon/calamansi juice
1/2 teaspoon dried basil flakes
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 tablespoon chopped celery leaves
1 celery stalk, sliced
3-4 pieces tomatoes, halves
2-3 pieces potatoes, quartered
1. In a bowl, combine paprika powder, basil, oregano, ginger powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
1. Grease baking pan with butter then arrange cream dory.
2. Sprinkle fish with powdered mixture then garnish with celery leaves.
3. Pour lemon juice then marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, potatoes and celery stalks on the side. Add some butter slices in between and on top of the fish.
5. Bake in a preheated oven over 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-30 minutes or until tender.
6. Transfer to serving plate then serve immediately with steamed rice.