2 cups blueberry pie toppings
300 grams graham crackers
2 cans (300ml) condensed milk
2 cans (300ml) all purpose cream
1. In bowl, combine all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well.
1. Prepare a rectangular container.
2. Dip the graham cracker into cold water and arrange a layer at the bottom.
3. Spread a layer of cream mixture.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 up to 3 layer then spread with blueberry pie toppings.
5. Repeat step 2 and 3 up to final layer then spread with blueberry pie toppings.
6. Store in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Serve cold.
Tip: You may also add fresh blueberry on top.