1. Season pork chops with a paprika, salt and ground pepper. Set aside.
1. In a cash iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Set pork chops in cast iron then cook for 4 minutes.
3. Flip pork chops using tongs, add garlic cloves and parsley then cook for another 4 minutes.
4. Add butter then turn off the heat. Baste the melted butter over the pork chops then rest for 5 minutes.
5. Transfer pork chops to serving plate then drizzled the pan juices on top. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Serve with side veggies.