3/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1/4 cup calamansi or lime juice
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1. In a large container, combine marinade ingredients and pork belly. Marinate inside the fridge overnight.
2. Remove pork from marinade.
1. In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup marinade then mix with 1 tablespoon oil for basting.
1. Grill pork belly over hot charcoal for 20-30 minutes on each side or until tender while basting with marinade mixture.
2. Transfer serving plate and serve with fried rice and mixed veggies. Enjoy!