Mushroom Gravy Sauce:
3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
3 cups beef stock
2 tablespoons flour
1 1/2 tablespoon butter
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine ground beef, egg, garlic, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2. Divide the mixture into serving pieces. Roll the mixture into balls and flatten on an even surface.
3. grill or fry patties until color turns to light brown. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
1. In another pan, heat oil then melt butter.
2. Add sliced mushrooms and saute for 1 minute.
3. Pour beef stock then bring to boil.
4. Add flour then season with salt and ground pepper.
5. Stir constantly until the sauce reaches the desired thickness.
1. Arrange the patties into serving plate then pour with mushroom gravy.
2. Serve with steamed rice and mixed veggies.