Filipino Style Recipe: Pork spareribs with black beans is a popular among Chinese restaurant. Normally the spareribs marinade and steamed until the meat is tender.
Estimated time preparation and cooking: 40-50 minutes
Good for 4-6 persons
1 kilo pork spareribs, cut into serving pieces
1/2 cup black beans, sauteed
1/2 cup cornstarch
4 teaspoons garlic, chopped and fried
2 teaspoons oyster sauce
3 pieces green pepper, cut into strips
4 teaspoons sesame oil
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoons white pepper
1 piece raw egg, beaten(optional)
spring onions for garnishing(optional)
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except green pepper.
2. Marinate spareribs, covered in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
1. Using steam boiler, transfer spareribs in a deep steaming plate then top with green pepper.
2. Steam over high heat for about 25 minutes or until spareribs are cooked and tender.
3. Remove and garnish with spring onions. Serve hot.
1. You may also fry the spareribs instead of steaming.
Powered by Facebook Comments