Filipino Style Recipe: stir fry cauliflower in oyster sauce is another healthy low carbohydrate dish. Normally the cauliflower cooked with pork in a blend of oyster sauce, dissolved cornstarch and other seasonings.
Estimated time preparation and cooking: 15 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
2 cups broccoli florets
200 grams pork, cut into small pieces
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch(dissolved in 1/2 cup hot water)
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion.
2. Add pork and stir fry until golden brown.
3. Add cauliflower, oyster sauce and pour dissolved cornstarch then simmer for 2 minutes or until the sauce is thicken.
4. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
5. Remove from heat then transfer to serving plate. Serve with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments