Filipino Style Recipe: grilled pork belly or inihaw na liempo is another simple and popular mouth-watering grilled dish. This is usually made of pork belly(liempo) marinated then grilled until done. Serve with soy sauce, calamansi juice and red chili then usually served as finger food or pulutan.
Estimated time of preparation: 5-10 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 4-5 servings
1/2 cup soy sauce
6 cloves garlic, crushed
1/4 cup calamansi or lime juice
1/2 teaspoon grind black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients then marinate pork belly for at least 3 hour or in a fridge overnight.
1. Remove the pork belly and then reserve the marinade.
2. Combine ketchup and oil in marinade then mix well for basting.
3. Grill marinated pork belly over hot charcoal for 10 minutes each side or until tender while basting with marinade mixture.
4. Transfer serving plate and serve with steamed rice and spicy tuyo-mansi.
Powered by Facebook Comments