2 pieces eggplants, cut into serving pieces
200 grams firm tofu, sliced and fried
1 tablespoon precooked black beans, washed
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
2-3 pieces red chili
10 pieces basil leaves
1/2 cup vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or black vinegar
2 tablespoons rice wine
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. In a bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil saute garlic until fragrant.
2. Add eggplants then stir cook until starts to soften.
3. Add black beans, bell pepper, red chili and tofu.
4. Pour the sauce then simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes or until thickened. Add water if necessary.
5. Add basil then adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
6. Serve with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments