1/4 kilo bagnet, cut into serving pieces
1/2 squash, chopped into 2×1 inch cubes
1 large eggplant, cut in halves and sliced diagonally
1 bunch string beans(sitaw), cut in 2-inch length
6 pieces okra, cut diagonally
1 medium-sized bitter melon(ampalaya), cut in half seeded and slice diagonally
1 bunch winged beans(sigarilyas), sliced
3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
1 piece onion, chopped
1 tablespoon ginger, sliced in strips
3 large tomatoes, diced
4 tablespoons shrimp paste(bagoong alamang)
1 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, fry bagnet until crispy. Put into a strainer and set aside.
1. In a same pan, remove excess oil then saute the garlic, ginger, onion and tomatoes.
2. Add shrimp paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add water then bring to a boil.
3. Add squash and cook for another 3 minutes or until texture becomes soft.
4. Add the rest of the vegetables, then season with salt and pepper. Add water if necessary.
5. Cover and simmer over low heat until vegetables are tender. (Do not overcook the vegetables)
6. Transfer to serving plate then serve with bagnet on top. Share and Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments