500 grams miki noodles
200 grams squid balls, cut into half
100 grams pork belly, slice into small pieces
100 grams pork liver, slice into small pieces
2 pieces carrots, sliced
1 cabbage, chopped
1/4 kilo green beans or snow peas(sitsaro)
1 cup celery(kinchay), sliced
6 gloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
4 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 cups hot water or chicken broth
2 tablespoons cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup spring onions, diced(optional)
1. Wash miki noodles in running water. Drain and set aside.
1. In a wok, heat oil then saute the garlic and onions.
2. Add squid balls, pork liver and pork belly then cooked until color turns to brown.
3. Add oyster sauce and hot water then stir and bring to boil.
4. Add vegetables then stir fry until the vegetables are half-cooked.
5. Add miki noodles then stir and cook for 3 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed.
6. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper according to taste.
7. Transfer to a serving plate then garnish with spring onion. Serve and enjoy.
Powered by Facebook Comments