300 grams tokwa (firm tofu), cut into cubes
100 grams pork belly, cut into small pieces(optional)
a bunch of water spinach, trimmed
4 tablespoons oyster sauce
1/4 cup water
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
4 tablespoons cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
a dash of chili flakes(optional)
1. In a pan, heat oil then stir fry pork until light brown. Remove and set aside.
1. In a same pan, saute garlic and onion.
2. Add tofu then stir cook for 3 minutes. Put back the pork then add oyster sauce, water and chili flakes.
3. Adjust seasoning according to taste then cook for a minute.
4. Add spinach then simmer for another minute. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments