500 grams pork loin, cut into serving pieces
150 grams pork liver, cut into serving pieces
1 cup white beans (bitsuelas)
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup anatto water
3 tablespoons vinegar
3 pieces bay leaves(laurel)
6 cloves garlic, crushed
1 large white onion, chopped
2 cups water
2 pieces potatoes, cut into serving pieces (optional)
1 pork bouillon
3 tablespoons cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, soak beans in water overnight. Wash on running water then drain. Set aside.
2. In a pot, boil water then cook beans for an hour or until tender. Add water if necessary then set aside.
1. In a large bowl, combine pork meat, liver, garlic, soy sauce and anatto water then marinate for an hour.
1. In a pot, heat oil then saute garlic and onion. Add pork meat, liver and marinade then cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add water, boiled beans, potatoes, bay leaves, and pork bouillon. Simmer for 20 minutes or until pork is tender.
3. Pour vinegar and simmer for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
4. Simmer for another 3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
5. Transfer to serving plate and serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments