400 grams lean ground beef
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 beef bouillon cube
1/4 cup fermented black soy beans
1/4 cup raisins
4 pieces ripe cardava bananas, halves
4 raw eggs
1/4 cup vegetable oil
sugar, salt and ground pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry banana until light brown. Drain and set aside.
2. In a same pan, fry sunny-side up egg until set. Drain and set aside.
1. In a same pan, saute garlic, onion, then add ground meat and cook until light brown.
2. Add tomato paste, beef bouillon, soy sauce and ground pepper then cook for 10 minutes. Add a little water if necessary.
3. Add black soy beans and raisins then simmer for another 3 minutes.
4. Adjust seasoning with sugar and salt according to taste then cook until nearly dry.
5. Transfer to serving plate then serve with steamed rice, fried banana and egg.
Powered by Facebook Comments