500 grams pancit canton noodles
500 grams lechon kawali, chopped (recipe)
2 pieces pork cubes
10 cups water
1/4 kilo baguio beans, slice diagonally
2 cups cabbage, sliced into strips
1 carrot, julienned
1 cup celery(kintsay), sliced
4 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
4 tablespoons cooking oil
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon garlic flakes
1. In a wok or frying pan, saute the garlic and onions.
2. Put-in ½ of lechon kawali, sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce, water, and pork cubes then simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Put-in pancit canton noodles then cover and simmer until the liquid has been absorbed by the noodles.
5. Add oyster sauce then toss until well combined.
6. Put-in the remaining vegetables, cook for 7 minutes.
7. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper according to taste.
8. Transfer to serving plate then top with remaining lechon kawali and sprinkle with garlic flakes. Serve with calamansi. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments