450 grams baguio beans, cleaned and chopped thinly
300 grams ground pork
1 cup coconut cream(1st extract)
1 teaspoon sauteed shrimp paste(bagoong alamang)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
salt and pepper to taste
4 pieces red hot chillies(labuyo), sliced into small pieces
1 cup coconut milk(2nd extract) (optional)
1. In a saucepan, cook pork meat until color turns to light brown and start to render oil.
2. Add garlic and onion then saute until translucent.
3. Add shrimp paste, cumin powder and continue sauteing for a minute or until cooked.
4. Pour coconut milk, simmer until reduced and thick.
5. Pour coconut cream, baguio beans and chopped chili, cook for 3 minutes or until tender and crisp.
6. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper then transfer to serving plate then serve.