10 pieces chicken fillet
10 slices cheddar cheese
10 slices sweet ham, sliced halves
2 raw eggs, beaten
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup bread crumbs
Cooking oil for frying
1. Pound the meat using meat pounder, season with salt and pepper.
2. Arrange ham and cheese over the meat and then roll, secure with a thread or toothpick.
4. Dredge the meat in flour, dip again in egg-milk mixture then roll in bread crumbs. Set aside.
5. Repeat the procedures for remaining slices.
1. Deep fry over low heat for 15 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Drain.
2. Slice the chicken cordon bleu and arrange on a platter. Serve with dipping sauce.