1 large-sized milkfish(bangus)
2 onions, chopped finely
4 tomatoes, chopped finely
1 thumb-sized ginger, grated
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons cooking oil
aluminum foil for wrapping
1. Clean fish but keep the scales intact.
2. With a sharp knife, slice the back of the fish and remove innards.
3. Rub the skin with salt.
1. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, tomatoes, onions, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Stuff the mixture inside the fish then brush the skin with cooking oil.
3. Wrap with aluminum foil then grill in a preheated oven over 200 degrees celsius for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and open the aluminum foil. Drain the liquid.
5. Put back the fish then grill for another 10 minutes or until turned to brown.
6. Serve with toyomansi dipping sauce.