1 kilo of ground pork
5 pieces of pork sausages, chopped
2 pieces of carrots, chopped
2 pieces of onion, chopped
3 tablespoons of raisins, chopped
1 teasepoon of pickles, chopped
4 hard boiled eggs
3 tablespoons of flour
3 tablespoons of milk
1. In a large bowl put your ground pork, then add all the minced ingredients: sausages, carrots, onions, raisins and pickles. Mix them well.
2. Put the eggs, the flour and the milk and incorporate all the ingredients together.
3. Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Ready your alluminumfoil. Divide the embutido mixture into four.
2. Put the mixture on the edge of your alluminum foil, line on the top your quarted hard boiled egg then roll it.
3. Roll them gently and seal the edges. You will have four big rolls of embutido.
4. Ready your steamer and steam your embutido over medium fire for an hour.
5. Cool them and keep them refrigerated.
6. Slice them gently the next day
If you have an electric blender it will help you facilitate the task of mincing finely your ingredients.
With the help of your blender, mince the ingredients one by one .