Filipino style recipe: pork and mushroom risotto is a rice meal. Normally the mushrooms and pork sauteed until brown then add rice. Add pork broth and cooked until rice become tender and mushy.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 40-50 minutes.
Good for 3-4 persons.
100 grams pork, cut into cubes
2 tablespoons Shitake mushroom, soaked in warm water
200 grams rice
2 cups pork stock
3 cups water
1 onion, chopped
3 gloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons carrots, cut into small diced
2 tablespoons green peas
1/4 cup butter
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup white wine or soda(optional)
1. In a pan, melt butter and saute garlic and onions.
2. Add pork and mushrooms, cook until pork color turns to brown.
3. Add rice and mix well. Pour soda and simmer until mixture begins to dry.
3. Pour pork broth slowly, stirring often and allowing most stock to be absorbed before adding more.
4. Continue stirring and cooking until rice is tender and mixture is mushy.
5. Add carrots and peas. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
6. Transfer to serving bowl and serve.