8 slices spam lite
4 cups leftover rice
4 raw eggs
1/2 head garlic, chopped
salt to taste
4 pieces tomatoes, halves
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry sunny-side up eggs until set. Drain and set aside.
2. In a same pan, fry garlic until light brown.
3. Add rice then season with salt. Keep stirring for 10 minutes or until well blended. Set aside.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil then fry spam slices for 3 minutes or until light brown. Drain on paper towel.
2. Add sliced tomatoes then fry until soft. Drain.
3. Arrange fried spam in a serving plate with fried egg and fried rice.
4. Serve with tomatoes. Enjoy!