8 slices spam lite
4 cups leftover rice
4 raw eggs
1/2 head garlic, chopped
salt to taste
4 pieces tomatoes, halves
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry sunny-side up eggs until set. Drain and set aside.
2. In a same pan, fry garlic until light brown.
3. Add rice then season with salt. Keep stirring for 10 minutes or until well blended. Set aside.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil then fry spam slices for 3 minutes or until light brown. Drain on paper towel.
2. Add sliced tomatoes then fry until soft. Drain.
3. Arrange fried spam in a serving plate with fried egg and fried rice.
4. Serve with tomatoes. Enjoy!
8 cups cooked rice(preferably leftover)
1 cup Chinese sausages, sliced
200 grams prawns, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup sweet peas
1/2 cup carrot, diced
2 raw eggs, beaten
2 teaspoons soy sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 stalks green onions, chopped
1/2 cup butter
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon sesame oil(optional)
1. In the pan, melt butter then stir fry sausages for a minute.
2. Add garlic, green onion and carrots then saute for another minute.
3. Add shrimps and sweet peas then stir cook for another minute.
4. Add cooked rice, soy sauce and sesame oil then mix until rice is well coated.
5. Pour beaten egg then continue stirring until the egg is cooked.
6. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
7. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with chopped green onions.