8 cups cooked rice(preferably leftover)
1 cup Chinese sausages, sliced
200 grams prawns, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup sweet peas
1/2 cup carrot, diced
2 raw eggs, beaten
2 teaspoons soy sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 stalks green onions, chopped
1/2 cup butter
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon sesame oil(optional)
1. In the pan, melt butter then stir fry sausages for a minute.
2. Add garlic, green onion and carrots then saute for another minute.
3. Add shrimps and sweet peas then stir cook for another minute.
4. Add cooked rice, soy sauce and sesame oil then mix until rice is well coated.
5. Pour beaten egg then continue stirring until the egg is cooked.
6. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
7. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with chopped green onions.