8 cups cooked rice(preferably leftover)
1 carrot, grated
2 raw eggs, beaten
2 teaspoons soy sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 stalks green onions, chopped
1/2 cup butter
salt and white pepper to taste
1 tablespoon sesame oil(optional)
1. In a wok, melt butter then saute garlic, green onion and carrots for a minute.
2. Add cooked rice, soy sauce and sesame oil then mix until rice is well coated.
3. Pour beaten egg then continue stirring until the egg is cooked.
4. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
5. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with chopped green onions.
2 kilo mussels(tahong), cleaned with beard removed
1 thumb-sized ginger, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 red onion, minced
2-3 pieces green chili pepper(siling haba), chopped
2 pieces red chili(labuyo), chopped
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1-2 raw eggs (optional)
1. In a pan, place ginger and mussels with enough water. Bring to boil until the shells open.
2. Drain then remove the mussels from the shell. Chop and set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter the saute garlic and onion.
2. Add mussels, green chili, and labuyo then season with paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Transfer into hot sizzling plate then add egg on top.
4. Toss and serve immediately.