500 grams lomi noodles
100 grams pork, boiled and cut into small pieces
100 grams shrimp, peeled
1/2 cup chicken balls, cut into half
4 gloves garlic, crushed
1 onion, chopped
1 cabbage, chopped
1 pieces carrots, sliced
2 1/2 liters chicken stock
1/4 cup cornstarch(dissolved in 1/2 cup water)
2 pieces raw egg, beaten
1/4 cup vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup kikiam, slice thinly diagonally(optional)
100 grams chicken breast, boiled and shredded(optional)
1. Wash lomi noodles in running water. Drain and set aside.
1. In a wok, heat oil then saute the garlic and onions.
2. Add pork and chicken balls then cooked until color turns to brown.
3. Add shrimps and stir fry then pour broth and bring to boil.
4. Add noodles and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add vegetables then cook for another 3 minutes.
6. add dissolved cornstarch then season with salt and pepper.
7. Pour beaten egg then continue stirring.
8. Transfer to serving bowl then serve hot.